Our Nursery School is committed to providing a happy, safe, warm
and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop.
We help our children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions
and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals – Finding their Inner Gold!
We encourage children to have a positive attitude and
respect for both themselves and other people.
Our services are accessible to all children in the
We undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services
to ensure that the Nursery School continues to meet the needs of children and
Our Nursery School is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and
safety of children first.
- A programme of activities that is interesting,
educational, stimulating and fun.
- Activities that promote each child’s social,
physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment
under safe and supervised conditions.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained
and properly supported.
- Services that meet the conditions of the
Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they
- An environment where no child is bullied or
suffers discrimination in any form.
- We aim to ensure your child has the best
possible start and is ready for Primary School.