Our Nursery is committed to providing a happy, safe, warm and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely. We help our children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become competent, confident, independent and co-operative individuals.
We encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
Our services are accessible to all children in the community.
We undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that the Nursery continues to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Our Nursery is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety of children first
- A programme of activities that is interesting, educational, stimulating and fun
- Activities that promote each child’s social, physical, moral and intellectual development.
- Access to a variety of facilities and equipment under safe and supervised conditions
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported
- Services that meet the conditions of the Children’s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form
- We aim to ensure your child has the best possible start and is ready for Primary School